Why Choose an Orthodontist:
A general dentist is similar to your family doctor – great for check-ups and filling cavities. Orthodontists like Dr. Zane are dentists who have two to three years of additional education, and are experts in the science and art of aligning the teeth and the jaws and improving the balance of the lips and the facial profile.
Why choose örthotex?
- We are experienced in providing orthodontic care to people from all backgrounds. Come as you are and we will meet you as you are.
- We don’t want you to feel awkward to talk about finances.
- Expect a comfortable and easy experience with us.
- We will communicate with you every step of the way on your journey to a more-confident smile.
- Our goal is for you to leave every appointment knowing that we are good people, the best providers, and we care so much about you. We want you to look forward to returning.
About the Doctor
Dr. Zane was born in Tulsa, Oklahoma, and has lived all over the United States and abroad during his lifetime. He is fluent in English, Spanish, Urdu/Hindi, and German. After graduating from high school, he studied at the University of Connecticut where he graduated summa cum laude obtaining a BS in Biology with Honors and a BA in Spanish with Honors. He then attended the University of Pennsylvania School of Dental Medicine, one of the few Ivy League dental schools in the country, where he graduated with his DMD as a general dentist. During his time at Penn he was involved in several community development programs. He is most proud of his initiatives to coordinate and deliver care to medically compromised individuals. After graduating from Penn, Dr. Zane attended Temple University Kornberg School of Dentistry where he received his Specialty Certificate in Orthodontics and a Masters in Oral Biology. Dr. Zane loves being an orthodontist. His favorite part about what he does is making braces and Invisalign affordable, easy, and exciting for his patients. He is grateful for this opportunity to help change lives for the better and assist patients in feeling happy and confident about their smiles.